• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stock Twin with custom faceplate, knobs

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grbassist

Reaction score
I need to sell one of my clean mods. I have one too many!
One is a stock KH-1
and the other is a stock Twin with custom faceplate and kobs

Stock KH-1............$120 SOLD
Stock Twin with faceplate and knobs.....$130 shipped paypal gift

The Twin would make a perfect donor because of the faceplate and knobs, but sounds great stock too.
The graphic was a waterslide decal on Vintage off white laquer plate and clearcoated in satin laquer, looks very nice in person.
I can ship straight to JF or Voodo if you want.

Thanks, Greg

Thats my old KH-3 I got it originally form i forget who but it had a 2 way switch that switched between 2 different tones, when in the down position it nailed that classic "Ride the Lightning" tone , One of my favorite guitar tone ever and when in the up position it was this horrible nasty super bassy unuseable tone so i sent it to rob to get the top posisiont fixed and as gtrbassist said it nails that "black" album tone to a t! Killer module!
-mp-

Glad to see the Metallica Module has found a new home hope its new owner has as much fun with it as I and im sure gtrbassist had with it!
-mp-