Synergy mods gain list

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have I got this correct?

TDLX
BMAN
MORGAN AC
METROPOULOS METROPLEX
PLEXI
FRIEDMAN DS
FRIEDMAN BE
FRIEDMAN HBE
SOLDANO SLO
DIEZEL VH4
BB is cleaner Fenderish twin, might just be slightly cleaner than the TDLX channel 1, more Fendery glass like anyway. (My sense of "clean" is that sort of "glassy" Fender-like tonal quality a Twin has.) OS also has a marvelous sounding versatile clean side. "Cleaner" would have to amount to what one's sense of "clean" is.
What I like is a discussion of the uber gain modules as to my thoughts on the circuit, there has to be a therotical gain/dist max that can be generated by that two tube circuit design. I think many of them render it, it's just variances in filter/EQ, touch/response, and overall EQ spectrum ranges that make them "different", not so much "more gain/dist" than another. Lag control is genius by the way. You could rate the cleaner channel 1's on those that have them but it starts getting to be more a preference of tonal EQ and feel, as to what is one's sense of "clean" and "high gain". I've had most of the higher gain modules and I'd be lying to say which one is more distortion, just different. I have considered the Uberschall as the best high gain, but I am currently running the 6505, Deliverance, HB DLX, and T DLX.

Latest posts