The first step on the road to recovery...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iekobrid

Reaction score
We're hosting a block party of sorts at our house this weekend, so I cleared all the guitar gear out of the ground floor and moved it upstairs, away from prying eyes and clumsy hands. Also took advantage of having all the guitars in one spot to finally label all the hard cases.

You'd think that walking into a room with thirty five guitars would make you feel like a rock star or something, but really it's more like a GAS intervention. :oops: :lol:

DSC04019.jpg

iekobrid said:
You'd think that walking into a room with thirty five guitars would make you feel like a rock star or something, but really it's more like a GAS intervention. :oops: :lol:

Just 35? :lol:

You can only feel like a rockstar once you have someone to constantly hand you one of those 35 :wink:

Nightdare said:
Just 35? :lol:

Just the 35 that are currently in one piece. There are another four Ibanez RGs, one Ibanez Destroyer, three Yamaha RGZs, one ESP and one BC Rich's worth of parts out in my workshop or under the pool table or in various closets. :shock:

That definately sounds & looks like an addiction. An intervention is needed, any Jackson/Charvels that are fueling the addiction, can be sent my way. I'll even promise not to charge an hourly fee for my services :lol:

I remember the day I realized I had a serious GAS problem.. I will refrain from posting the pics, lol..