The greatest value in a 412 that I have ever known...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
Case in point.....99 bucks at GC in Tallahassee....
http://www.guitarcenter.com/In-Store-Used-USED-BEHRINGER-BG412H-W-JENSEN-SPKR-060613-109039588-i3182023.gc

Behringer BG412H w/Jensen speakers....I have always kept it as an extra 412 for anyone to plug their head into...Well, tonight I got another RM50 for live use and hooked this up....Wow....It sounds every bit as good as my V30s - I can't believe I am typing that...

For the record, the Celestion Greenbacks, Neos, and Hammett speakers are better....V30s were always right up there and everything else was just kinda everything else to me....These Jensens smoke....They've been really broken in over the years and every always loves playing through it but we all laughed it off due to the Behringer logos....Not anymore....It's coming out live...It's perfect...It sounds great and if it it gets hit with a beer, I don't get pissed...

Worth checking out if you guys ever see one....I know there are some with Bugera speakers and I am told they don't sound as good though I have not personally heard them....

I just saw this post now, I'm really intrigued by value cabs...I might have to check this out sometime! I never bought that Marshall or Mesa cabs are simply better than cheap brand X all the time. The speakers make most of the difference, and they are all basically the same shape with plywood or MDF or something. I believe the wood makes about 3% difference.

Thanks for the tip again, I'll definitely look into these cabs. BTW, it says it's only $12 shipping, a great deal!

Latest posts