Trade to Demo??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
k9blek and I are now doing a trade to demo. I just sent my Silverado today and he is sending his VHT Pittbull.

Just posting here as a public account of sorts. We have no set time table for return yet as we both will be traveling some at the end of Oct. Agreed to set a return day in the early part of November.

Cheers!

nitrous12 said:
eyeball987 said:
scary groove said:
Hey. Pete and I did one module trade. Now we are in the middle of another. He is a very stand up guy. Things have gone great. Do not hesitate to swap with him.

I have found this to be an awesome idea. I tried the QuickMod and really struggled to get it sounding to my liking. I tried his Silverado and it was instantly a great module.

If you have been thinking about a temporary swap, you might want to give it a shot.

Cheers
Jack

Agreed. All 3 of us are stand up guys! I will pat myself on the back.

How did the Silverado compare to your 59RR? I am wondering if I might like one of those instead of the Mashall+. I like the Mashall but I love my JF Brahma and Mr. Scary.

I have his 59rr and will comment on it when I can check it out. I also have a JF Brahma 39 on the way

Being completely honest...I wasn't all that impressed with the 59rr. It wasn't bad, but it just didn't have anything that was very inspiring to me...nothing really stood out. I personally prefer the Mashall + to it.

Jaymzrock and I are gonna trade to demo - my JF SL-OD100, in Phoenix, AZ, for his JF 'Blackout' (a Recto-ish mod based off of Mark Tremonti and Ben Burnley's (Breaking Benjamin) tones) from Pensacola, FL. We both shipped USPS today. About $11 insured for each of us. Just posting this as a public record of sorts...

Rock on!

toddler68 said:
This is a great idea! Wish I had more modules to trade with... :oops:

I wouldn't mind trying your XMG. That's one I have yet to play.
Look at my list and see what you might be interested in.

toddler68 said:
...and I just achieved 10 posts so I can post in Classifieds now! RAWK!

Where are you in Cincy? I get down to the Milford area a couple times a month.

The only module I have to trade on a trial basis at the moment is a JF Mr. Scary. Pretty much the pre-cursor to his SLO-100. I am down to 2 mods at the moment but plan on picking some more back up.

Corium_AZ and I were so **** happy with the modules we were trading to demo (his SL-OD100 and my JF Blackout Grail) that we have mutually decided to trade 'em straight up! So...a happy ending! POW!

eyeball987 said:
toddler68 said:
...and I just achieved 10 posts so I can post in Classifieds now! RAWK!

Where are you in Cincy? I get down to the Milford area a couple times a month.

The only module I have to trade on a trial basis at the moment is a JF Mr. Scary. Pretty much the pre-cursor to his SLO-100. I am down to 2 mods at the moment but plan on picking some more back up.

I'm in Fairfield, kinda northwest of downtown... probably 35 or 40 minutes from Milford.
I'm willing to try anything at this point but I lean towards the "heavier" tones. :twisted:

I would like to try a Dual Rec replica mod. The JF Erect or the Salvation Deadplate. Anyone have one they want to do a temp swap with something in my sig?

nitrous12 said:
I would like to try a Dual Rec replica mod. The JF Erect or the Salvation Deadplate. Anyone have one they want to do a temp swap with something in my sig?

I have a JF Erect. I'd be interested in trying the JF SL-OD100 or the JF XTC SE if it's dual.

pm me.

No deal with MarcoR as he is looking for duals to test drive.
So....anyone else?

nitrous12 and I are trading, for demo purposes, my custom JF Blackout for his JF XTC. Just posting as a public record of sorts!

BTW - More folks should do this, it's the best, and by far cheapest way, to sample mods!

Corium_AZ said:
nitrous12 and I are trading, for demo purposes, my custom JF Blackout for his JF XTC. Just posting as a public record of sorts!

BTW - More folks should do this, it's the best, and by far cheapest way, to sample mods!

Yes, shipping tomorrow and will be returning in a week to ten days. Exact ship back date to be determined towards the end of one week.
This has worked great with those I have traded with. I still owe toddler68 a trade but I keep selling the stuff he wants to try. Sorry about that sir!

nitrous12 said:
Corium_AZ said:

Yes, shipping tomorrow and will be returning in a week to ten days. Exact ship back date to be determined towards the end of one week.
This has worked great with those I have traded with. I still owe toddler68 a trade but I keep selling the stuff he wants to try. Sorry about that sir!
No sweat, man! I ended up doing a trade and a couple purchases so I am now equipped with an SG Numskull, JF Venom and Ubersonic, and a Camerock. I am also shipping out a donor soon for Anthony to transform into a MarkUS. I think a trade might be in order soon... 8)
I also think I may have a problem... :oops:

toddler68 said:
nitrous12 said:
Corium_AZ said:

No sweat, man! I ended up doing a trade and a couple purchases so I am now equipped with an SG Numskull, JF Venom and Ubersonic, and a Camerock. I am also shipping out a donor soon for Anthony to transform into a MarkUS. I think a trade might be in order soon... 8)
I also think I may have a problem... :oops:

If you order a MarkUs from Salvation ask for extra recto voicing and fat switch?Also the push/pull pot in the gain to go to clean?.It will be your most versatile module after that?.:)

Latest posts