• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Traded

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rising Farce

Reaction score
I picked this up in a recent trade. It's an absolutely gorgeous-sounding module (similar to a gained-up SG MK22, according to the previous owner), but being a metalhead, I keep finding myself going back to my HBE for my Marshall sounds.

With the Gain knob pulled out, it offers an improved stock-Brahma tone. Push the Gain knob in for killer, '80s-style modded-Marshall grind. It's quiet, takes a boost well, and covers just about any Marshall territory short of extreme metal or thrash.

I'd like to get $--- shipped for it (Con US only, PayPal gift preferred). As always, trade offers are welcome, and I'm willing to add cash as needed to even up the deal.

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions.

Hey,

I'm really interested in this. I see you are interested in possible trades. Being a metal head you might appreciate the Ultra Lead I have. I compared it to the HBE I use to have and liked it a bit better. It's high gain but not as bright and prone to squealing like the HBE was, for me at least. It has a custom face plate because the original one got toasted when I sent a few modules to Scott at Sacred Groove for modding only to decide that I liked the Ultra Lead stock over some mods he was planning.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested in doing a trade. I'd throw in an extra along $40 with the Ultra Lead to trade for your Brahma.

Dave

Free bump-This one used to be mine I think (CM had it too) It is a killer module if you like hot rod Marshall tones..Scott always does a great job with his mods.Had to let it go because I have so many other modules that are similar....