• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Traded

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gag halfrunt

Reaction score
EDIT: TRADED

Hey guys, all of this gear works and sounds great. I just went sort of overboard on buying way too much MTS gear over the past few months, and need to get back down to a manageable amount. I don't need 4 RM series amps! I'll get pics up tonight.

Prices include PP, shipping, and insurance CONUS. I'll ship to Canada, but you cover shipping. Sorry, not looking for trades now. Visa has a hitman looking for me.

RM20 combo (black grillcloth) - $299 shipped (unloaded). $329 with Celestion Greenback. I just got this in a trade deal, and it sounds great. But I just don't need this many amps! Mint condition, and it ships with the original one button footswitch, FS cable, power cord, and cool Randall padded slip cover. Has not only a solo boost feature, but boost gain setting as well. You can get all the details here.

RM100M (black metal grill) - $450 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT. shipped. I bought this brand new (old stock) just a few months ago from a local dealer (Motor City Guitar). It's still in new condition, and it's the updated version. Ships with the original RM3 Footswitch and power cord. You can get all the details here. Modules not included.

Sorry for the mess. I'm rearranging everything in my home studio.
RM20c.jpg

RM100M.jpg

Wow, two great mods I'd like to try...good thing I don't have PayPal. I am just on the other side of the border and have cash though...would just have to wrestle it from my wife. Lol

JD said:
Wow, two great mods I'd like to try...good thing I don't have PayPal. I am just on the other side of the border and have cash though...would just have to wrestle it from my wife. Lol
I'll ship to Canada - just cover the shipping.

I don't have PP so hopefully somebody will buy these off you before I figure out how to spend my money. :)

JD said:
I don't have PP so hopefully somebody will buy these off you before I figure out how to spend my money. :)
Bank wire works just fine :D

I just sold an amp on TGP where the guy also didn't do PP. He used a wire and it went smoothly.

Come on, guys, this is a KILLER price for a mint RM20 combo. I guess everyone's busy with Back-to-School shopping.

I'd rather not put this on eBay, but I do need to move it. I'm not dropping the price again, so get it now while the price is low... :D

Latest posts