• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TRADED

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimw427

Reaction score
FS/FT - My Voodoo Amps Modified Mark IV module. This is a very cool sounding drive module that was built to replicate the early Mesa Boogie Mark Series Amps. I have never played the early Mark Series amps so I cannot tell how well it compares, but the gentlemen on this forum I purchased it from that had it modified felt it replicated the early Mark tones very well. It sounds great a cool mid driven gain tone, just not one I am needing right now and would like to sell or trade to try a few others.
Asking $175 obo shipped and PP to the connected 48 states.

Can email pics upon request, pic from original for sale post when I purchased it still on forum, fyi..

As far as trades, not looking for any metal type tones, but would consider anything from low to high gain in a classis rock type sound. OD Special, Plexi/Tweed, George Lynch mods.. shoot me a PM or email on any offers,.

Thanks for looking.... Jim
[/b]

Latest posts