• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Traded

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bnorton4

Reaction score
RM22 w/ JTM, Deluxe, footswitch, midi cable, power cable. Asking $450 shipped lower 48 or open to trades perhaps with some cash on your end. I would be looking for Salvation Mods single or dual channel or perhaps stock dual channels.

Tubes - I tested all the tubes in the amp and modules with my Orange VT1000 tube tester. Result: All good except one 12Ax7 in the amp that I replaced.

It takes a little elbow grease to get the JTM to angle in the top module slot and I cannot get it in the bottom slot. The Deluxe fits in both no problem along with all of my 27 other modules.

For those of you who have not played an RM20 or RM22 before there is a little delay in the boost switching and I would even say a little noise when the other tube is kicked into the circuit. Just putting all the cards on the table here.

Other than that condition is very good. When I was cleaning it up and taking photos I notices there is a small scuff on the top between the handle and the upper left corner. Marks on the bottom are from it sitting on top of my RM20's handle.

Everything works as it should. I'm downsizing my amps since they are taking over my man cave!

8ce5cd98-d84d-4a3e-b0f5-47e9a783cb83.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

Latest posts