• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

want to steal an RM100CBP? TODAY!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctgblue

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Randall-Rm100cbp-/260924396115?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc04e5253

this is obviously a trade in or pawned item, no footswitch, but it's only at $105 + 50 shipping right now, ends today

I have NO MONEY left in paypal right now or I'd grab it, just because
but my wife would literally murder me for having THREE RM combos

drewiv said:
Might help his sale if he could construct a sentence.
Err...yeah. I don't think english is his/her first language, although judging from some of the texts I receive this person may well have been churned out by our current school system.

cold Machine said:
drewiv said:
Might help his sale if he could construct a sentence.
Err...yeah. I don't think english is his/her first language, although judging from some of the texts I receive this person may well have been churned out by our current school system.

You don't speak 1337? :lol:

San Benito is serious South TX border town right next to Brownsville/Matamoros, so half the people there don't speak English
This guy is obviously just a guy running a pawn shop, so this will be stolen by some lucky ebay'r, assuming it works fine