Warranty?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rellik

Reaction score
I just bought a supposedly new Ultra XL from ebay that said it comes with a warranty. I received the box, and nothing was in it but the module. Question is, what are the warranties for these modules and how can I register it if there is one?

Anyways, first impression of the Ultra XL is that it is awesome. It's a different flavor from what I'm used to, the SL+, and is just super tight and has plenty of gain. I kept tweaking my silverface SL+ trying to get a tighter tone for heavy metal, and I eventually gave up and set my eyes on the Ultra XL. I'm really digging it so far.. looks like it will be my new drop C module.

Ultra/UltraXL is where it's at for tight and heavy :twisted: ... although the KH-3 is a mean second place.

Anybody know if MTS modules come with warranties? I need to know if I was misinformed.

Rellik said:
Anybody know if MTS modules come with warranties? I need to know if I was misinformed.

Although I've never actually got to use the warranty on my gear, have pretty much had support from Randall....a pot broke and they sent a replacement to the new owner of the module even.

I had a pot break on my Grail and got the same offer too, although in the end it was quicker to just do the repair myself.

I don't think they're that strict with the term of the warranty either, so long as the product hasn't been abused.