Where are you getting your egnater modules?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickgk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wondering where your all getting your egnater dual channel modules from? i have been waiting for an EG3/4, E-Rect, & MHG modules to come up 2nd hand but they are few and far between. I am in australia and there is no dealer locally so i would have to buy from the U.S. but the indoorstorm website says that they are out of stock of all the modules and i am unsure where else i can buy the egnater modules from.

There really isn't anywhere else...call Indoor Storm, sometimes their website isn't up to date, and ask what they have. The couple of times I've spoken to them they said they were able to get most modules fairly quickly.

Yep call up Indoor Storm (only US dealer right now AFAIK) and they will tell you what they have in stock, and if they don't have any they are usually pretty good about getting it to you quickly. :)

Wait a minute, I seem to recall reading a number of posts on this board where people said stuff like, "...so I called Bruce, and he told me the problem was most likely..." or, "...so I ordered the ____ from Frank, and he said probably a month..."

How exactly does that happen? :?:

You're supposed to order through their dealer, which is Indoor Storm. Bruce and Frank have a direct phone number, which you can call to ask them questions.

I believe they all follow the price list set forth by Bruce and Frank. Not sure what good it would do them to have someone else trying to undercut Indoor Storm. They are a high profile, boutique store with a decent online presence, IMHO they made a pretty good choice in going with one main dealer.

Indoor Storm is a great operation with total top notch service. I got both my Suhr and my MOD 50 from them and definitely recommend them to anybody for anything.

That said, I have heard that Egnater are looking to add other dealers throughout the country. Probably the usual high end places like Tone Merchants, Wild West, etc.

-Matt

NuSkoolTone said:
If Indoor Storm is the only dealer that's a shame. Not that they are doing anything wrong, but a little competition never hurts.

I agree. Egnater stuff was a bit cheaper some time ago, before this monopoly.

Not trying to be a jerk, and like I said before, Indoor Storm is full of nice guys and great service, but if Egnater doesnt end up adding more dealers I dont understand the point of having any at all. Its not like Indoor Storm stocks any Egnater stuff. Its all drop-shipped to the customer right from Egnater.

The only thing I guess that is good is that Indoor Storm can take the orders and answer most of the questions so Bruce and Frank dont get bothered as much and can concentrate on building amps and innovating.

-Matt

I think another reason they have a dealer is for advertising/recognition. Indoor Storm is known to carry a lot of great boutique gear, so when guys see the Egnater name up there they might check it out. Not everyone knows who Bruce Egnater is (sadly hehe ;)), so it helps get his name out there since brand recognition helps when you're a small guy. Compare how many hits www.Egnater.com gets as opposed to www.indoorstorm.com does and I bet you'll understand why they have a dealer. ;) I don't see them having more dealers being a problem, but I'm sure Indoor Storm isn't making a HUGE profit off of the Egnater stuff and since you are correct in saying they are drop-shipped directly from Egnater if they aren't in stock I don't see how having MORE dealers would be much better. :wink:

I ordered my M4 and modules from the Michigan address/phone (Amp Lounge) number. Spoke directly with Frank. No one there ever said to contact Indoor Storm. I initially called IS but couldn't get an answer and then called the other number....

Latest posts