Who currently has a RM100 and an RM4/RT250 setup??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give up on it. Now the footswitch doesn't get and power to switch channels. So I'm sure something is wrong with the midi input board. No fuses blown that I can see so now I have one more problem.

I can't seem to get mine to work with my Rocktron MidiMate. This thing is worthless to me if I can't access each channel individually. Anyone have any ideas?

Greg did you setup each module slot with the midi channels specified in the rm1250 manual, I ask because it's not traditional down the line 1,2,3,4,5,etc there's skips in numbers down the line for the 12 slots.

If you don't have a manual I can get you a link for it online.

That seems to be where I'm having a problem. My pedal sends both program and control changes, but I cannot figure out how to change the control numbers to match the chart in the manual. The MidiMate seems to be able to do a lot of stuff, and I've programmed it with a bunch of different gear in the past, but I just can't figure this one out.

**finally figured it out - turn off MIDI set 1**

I sent mine back today to see if they can fix it then I MIGHT re buy it. Since randall is basically out of business Mandy from musicgoround said it may be hard to get a replacement part but they have an amp guy the used to work on randalls and does it all. Her response to me asking about getting a part from Randal was "what Randall?".

They gave me the option of sending mine back as well because the Density does absolutely nothing. Repair, refund, or they'd give me partial credit towards having it repaired myself. I took the credit.

On a side note, in a band situation, my Presence is on zero. Totally opposite of yours schlagdog. The Presence is over the top on mine, while the Density is crappolla.

These are the reasons why they were sitting around the Randall warehouse probably. I was almost making the presense work but it really was just to fat sounding. Then the footswitch stopped getting power and I gave up. I really just wanted this to sound like my RM100 but no luck. I wonder what a band new one actuall sent out to a store sounds like. I went for this one because it has a master volume. All the pics of the unit on everything else just show a presence and density knob. Which makes no sense to me.

I have an RM100 but am vearing towards an RM4 set up in the future just for being more portable. I love the RM100 sound though!

Just wanted to clear up that MusicGoRound has been perfectly fantastic in returning the RM1250. I guess they read the board and thought I was bagging on them. I was initially annoyed being told someone bought the same 1250 for $600 with 2 new modules. Then wasnt annoyed at all after being told someone else got the same $800 deal. The $600 had damages to it and that seems fine to me. The footswitch quit working on the unit and I returned it with no problems so far. I really didnt want to come across like I thought they were the issue. I did write in a post these are probably prototypes. I wouldnt hold MusicGoRound even slightly responsible for these unless they sold them then just said "tough luck". Instead its all returned and no problems so far. So if it came across I was mad at them I sure wasn't. I'm sure I will buy more things from them and Mandy has been fantastic.