witch module four...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opperstruik

Reaction score
witch module do i need four the ac/dc sound?
the jtm,plexi or should i go directly four a salvation mashall.

Mashall+ will get you all that and more...Much more....It's simply the best choice of all...However a plexi, boosted JTM, etc will get you there too...It's just that Mashall+ is sooooo much better sounding....Plus, if you don't like it, you can sell it quite easily here in the classifieds...Plenty of folks out there waiting for a Mashall+...

Hi...Not at all the same as SL+....Mashall+ is a modded module available from Salvation Mods...It has 4 different modes covering JTMs, Plexis, JCM800s, and JVM Red Channel...Also now has a voicing toggle to switch between JTM or JCM voicing...It is the best sounding Marshall tone I've heard- even better than some actual Marshalls now...:) You can use that SL+ as a donor module (meaning the platform on which a Mashall will be constructed...

SL+ is great, don't get me wrong...Scary is good too...But Mashall+ just whomps them as it has spot on tone...Worth every penny and days of waiting!

opperstruik said:
witch module do i need four the ac/dc sound?
the jtm,plexi or should i go directly four a salvation mashall.
The Plexi is perfect for you. I'm sure you can find one for under $150. If you have the time and the money, the Mashall is certainly better.

ok thanks.
i think that i go first get a plexi module and later a mashall+
or someone most sel his mashall+ module to me :D

I used the settings on the sticky for peoples input. There is a one thats AC/DC with the plexi so I checked it out, and at loud volumes it nails it. I was happy with it.