• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Come see my list

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrous12

Reaction score
Finally moved an amp I wanted to sell. I am having Rob do a Silverado on a dual module I am providing. I also have room for one more purchase. Being new to the game I have a lot of things I want to try so anyone looking to part with anything on this list please hit me up. I have an Egnater so I can take dual or single. No particular order, but I do have some preferences.

From Jaded Faith:
-Trilogy
-Brahma #39
-Mark X
-Rverb
-Snakebite (probably the biggest stretch here)

From Salvation:
-Camerock
-Mandarine Stonerverb
-S1S0
-MarkUs

Just drop the cash on a snakebite. You will never need another high gainer again.

LoD21 said:
Just drop the cash on a snakebite. You will never need another high gainer again.

Tempting....but I enjoy Marshall type grind and I am hesitant to go the Snakebite route because of the Recto vein. I don't hate Rectos and I actually liked my Tverb a lot. I am just concerned its not going to contain the grind and growl I like.
I am probably wrong about it, but I never played a Framus to have an idea of what this thing was going after.

nitrous12 said:
LoD21 said:

Tempting....but I enjoy Marshall type grind and I am hesitant to go the Snakebite route because of the Recto vein. I don't hate Rectos and I actually liked my Tverb a lot. I am just concerned its not going to contain the grind and growl I like.
I am probably wrong about it, but I never played a Framus to have an idea of what this thing was going after.

Actually, I wouldn't get too hung up on it being a Replica Mod or where the heritage allegedly lies. From the designer himself, this thing wears more hats and covers more ground than almost anything you will ever play. Yes, it's that good.

Jaded Faith said:
Yes, it's that good.

+1

I have rectos, marshalls, Egnaters, 1 of 3 Gold Face Mamba SEs and I play my Snakebite

Although the RVerb is probably my second favorite, for different reasons

Trust us, you'll thank us later!

Keep us informed

H

Update on this. I am going to hold on purchasing anything used right now.

A few of you reached out to me with various offers and I truly appreciate that. I have decided I am just going to do one module with Rob right now and then see where I am at.

Thanks all!

I think he is referring to the "gold face" versions. I too have a Mamba SE but it's not the all gold face

LoD21 said:
I think he is referring to the "gold face" versions. I too have a Mamba SE but it's not the all gold face

I was too, according to Antonin the 'gold face' version is actually called the XSE. "X for Xtra Gold". Thats what the tag on mine reads as well.