• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Jason Lollar Imperial humucker set

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiomidijace

Reaction score
I need a set of Jason Lollar Imperial Humbuckers in chrome/Nickel or Zebra.
Will pay $199 for a clean set.
Or I can trade you a set of EVH zebra or Lace Alumitones nickel.
Jace

If not, I'll just buy a new set direct. I've never had a chance to play them, but I'd been gravitating towards vintage Gibson style humbucker sounds. After reading a lot about them they seem to be the best version of what I'm after. My favorite bridge humbucker at the moment is my Gibson Burstbucker Pro. Just magic. I have another pair of pickups that came out of a Gibson Les Paul Studio 2005. They don't seem to be a model you can buy separately. It's very similar in sound to the BBs, but with less output and a more vintage vibe. Just love 'em.
I also got a Gibson 57 Classic bridge humbucker and I just don't like it. It's hard to explain what I don't like about them, but we just don't vibe together.
So that pickup and a Duncan Jazz neck pickup will be replaced by the Lollars. I'm also adding a Hipshot tremolo to that one. Can't wait!

I also need to sell a set of new EVH pickups zebra. I love these a lot, but they're just a bit too hot with a bit too much high mids for me. Seriously one the best pickups I've ever played though. And I've played A LOT OF PICKUPS! I'm just looking for something different.

Also selling a set of Lace Alumitone humbuckers. These are actually really cool. IMHO they're useless when you split them for single coil tones, but the humbucker sounds are actually quite unique. I think these pickups have a good twang quality with a bit of single coil tone making them perfect for modern country, southern rock, slide, etc. Very clean and dead quiet. Personally I think they look cool too! These are going because the guitar they're in is going. I can make a bit more on the sale if I sell the pickups separately.
Jace

Yes,

I too am looking at those (eBay!), I was very impressed with the soundclips at the Lollar website, and playing a Schoen guitar at NAMM with one.

The last set on ebay went for under $200, so keep looking!

Later!

Latest posts