• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB KH-1 and SL+ Stock

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteelDragon

Reaction score
Building up an MTS collection again!

After months with the Kemper(as awesome as it is!), I'm missing Randall MTS stuff

Hit me up with some offers!

ricknasty1985 said:
Axe fx for life!

Cool, man. Glad you're enjoying the AXE!

I'm not one to say "My gear is better than your gear." People act like it's a religion! It's gear, folks!

Now what would be funny is to wage a Kemper vs. AXE war on a Randall MTS message board! :lol:

I'd love to try out a kemper to be honest, pretty much for the modded Marshall's by fortin and his line of amps I could never actually afford.

... I get his Satan etc will be released by Randall but my problem is how altered it will be for the general public to buy at a reasonable retail price.

ricknasty1985 said:
I'd love to try out a kemper to be honest, pretty much for the modded Marshall's by fortin and his line of amps I could never actually afford.

... I get his Satan etc will be released by Randall but my problem is how altered it will be for the general public to buy at a reasonable retail price.

5150 turned out pretty well :D let's hope for the best

I love the Kemper! I'm not giving up on it. It's the only modeller(profiler) I have ever been able to bond with.
The only thing I don't like about it is there isn't yet a Footcontroller.

It's just that I have two RM100s and only an incoming KH-2 for modules. Let's face it, you can't sell MTS amps(too heavy) without taking a huge hit, thanks to shipping costs. Therefore, I'm holding onto my MTS gear rather than taking a loss.

Cost me quite a bit to ship a lynchbox from the states + customs you are right. These things are beastly to move.

I might have a scary going up for sale in the next few weeks. Doesn't get much use now so i am thinking of parting ways with it. I refer to it as a better SL+.