• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB or WTT PETE Or Friedman

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muzapstar

Reaction score
I'd like to try some pete modded Units. I'm looking for an ultra especially. Anyone got anything?

not a lot of PeteMods come up for sale for good reason- they kill!

I wouldn't take it personally about the lack of response, the pms here get filled up so he likes the email better....plus he works a fulltime job, plays in some bands, and spends oodles of time fine tuning his modifications

Turnaround time is tedious, but if it was fast -the quality would suffer!
This is not an assembly line production, it is customized...

Try Pete at [email protected] I have his Sl+ mod (2 of them actually), the Plexi, and Tweed mod and have had his JTM mod....all are killer, very articulate and absolutely worth any wait time it takes to get them to his specs!
Good luck,
Butch Taylor/Indy

crankyrayhanky said:
not a lot of PeteMods come up for sale for good reason- they kill!

I wouldn't take it personally about the lack of response, the pms here get filled up so he likes the email better....plus he works a fulltime job, plays in some bands, and spends oodles of time fine tuning his modifications

Turnaround time is tedious, but if it was fast -the quality would suffer!
This is not an assembly line production, it is customized...

I don't take it personally. Just want to get my tone right asap. :) Butchie, thanx a bunch. U helped me get in touch with the guy. BTW, I'm still buying High Gain modded modules!