• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: RM50 or 100 head/combo

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BigBrewtus said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220746228719&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Okay, you asked for it. :lol:

I've been eyeing that!!! haha Might just have to...The shipping is a little too much honestly I don't think it'd be that much. I contacted him though :). I'm assuming any power cord works at least? And does no fan make a difference?

He is actually a forum memeber as well,if you go a few pages back you will see it listed...I actually offered him $350 for it before I got the RM100 and he wouldnt take it..lol.....

alowerdeep said:
He is actually a forum memeber as well,if you go a few pages back you will see it listed...I actually offered him $350 for it before I got the RM100 and he wouldnt take it..lol.....

Haha Yeah I've actually dealt with him before :). That's what I offered him as well!! hahahha ****...

BigBrewtus said:
Interested and too broke to afford a glorious module as a Mamba. Im sure it would move fast.

I hear ya man! I think I'm going to buy that RM50 head off ebay...Hope it's alright without a fan! He said it needed new power tubes and one 12AX7 too...I"m just hoping it's not a faulty head in general..Kind of worried about it but wanna jam on the Mamba!!!

crankyrayhanky said:
smells like trouble

I'm inclined to agree at this point. I think I'm going to pass despite the great price. Thanks for talking me out of that haha

Edit original post...Looking solely for 50's/80's/100's now...$450 shipped max!

I have an RM100C (2x12 combo) that I need to move since I havent played in a band in a couple years now.

Due to the massive amount of cash it will take to ship this beast, I can't really bare to part with it for less than $500 shipped. I know that's a bit above what you're asking.

Doesn't hurt to mention it though.

PM me if you're interested.

Everything's in good shape on the amp.

jsaliba said:
I have an RM100C (2x12 combo) that I need to move since I havent played in a band in a couple years now.

Due to the massive amount of cash it will take to ship this beast, I can't really bare to part with it for less than $500 shipped. I know that's a bit above what you're asking.

Doesn't hurt to mention it though.

PM me if you're interested.

Everything's in good shape on the amp.

Hey man, thanks for the offer, but I really can't go above $450 shipped unfortunately. Sorry!