• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB stock modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstrat

Reaction score
cosmetics don't matter, but needs to function well - if not, let me know what's wrong and we can adjust value accordingly. Will consider most modules except for clean module. Let me know what you have and asking price, pics are nice too. email [email protected], no PMs here please. I have cash and am ready to use it. :)

Pete

I've got an Ultra and a plexi which I MIGHT be able to unload. I have a brown too, but I love it ever so :p It'd take solid gold blocks (or news that I could make it into a silver jubilee if I sent it to you for modding) to get me to part with it =P

I'll have to look and see what I have out there, Pete. Maybe we could trade module(s) for services.... I have an Ultra Lead I'd like you to turn into a Mark eventually.

May be offing my Ultra Lead *if* the Mark module truly replaces it :D