• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Disturbingly good price on a new RM100C

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bduersch

Reaction score
Just noticed this today:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Randall-RM100C-unloaded-2x12-MTS-combo-amp-amplifier-/150663499744?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23143e8fe0

RM100C for 40% off = $539 + shipping

Someone else please buy this... I don't need the temptation.

--B

I've had a near mint RM100C listed here for months at $500 plus shipping and nothing lol. Someone come snap funkmunky's and mine - except I take trades toward mine :p

i went to the link..it says its 769..
guess they changed their minds.

Yeah, I just noticed last night that the price snuck up a couple hundred dollars. Still feels like a good deal on a new amp but not quite as good of a deal as before.

--B

it's now at $500 shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Randall-RM100C-unloaded-2x12-MTS-combo-amp-amplifier-/120819842559?_trksid=p4340.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC.NPJS%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUA%26otn%3D5%26pmod%3D120816559091%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4751325972553923164

Anomaly,
yeah its heavy!!!
Thats my objection with a number of combo amps...like the Peavey JSX..its 90 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Granted the RM100 is lighter than that..but still amps like the JSX are just crazy heavy for working pros.
Ive never understood it. We have Neodymium speakers now, we can use materials other than wood for our cabs (wooven graphite is MUCH lighter and stonger.,.,..heck, they make gin0stock out of the stuff.
The ART company made a wooven graphic cab way back in 1988..so whats the problem,people??
I would pay a lil more for the better design.

I swear one day I will design an amp, and it WILL have the nescessary features. Just to **** bizy playing gigs!!!
GtrGeorge

The last time these were on ebay, I picked one up for $538 shipped. Yeah, its a heavy beast, but for the price, it was hard to say no.

For the love of God, will somebody buy this thing? I do not need it, but for $500 I don't know if I can keep the credit card in my pocket much longer. C'mon guys, someone can use this way more than I can.

The Rossness said:
The last time these were on ebay, I picked one up for $538 shipped. Yeah, its a heavy beast, but for the price, it was hard to say no.

same here

if you offer to buy it through paypal, they may knock off the ebay fees of 8-9%

Latest posts