• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Black Palomino RM100 loaded with JF and SG modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adding a STOCK Randall Blackface module to the deal...black faceplate with cream chicken head knobs.

:shock:

anyone that is intersted in this and is a little short maybe we can work somethign out...There is a module I wouldnt mind having...might help you if you are a little short....just a thought to help get this sold....and you would still get 3 modules....

I would be willing to chip in for the mark x or SG module too. Someone could end up with a nice amp and two modules for cheap.

There ya go!!!!!.There's two of us.....I would throw in a some for that JF Erecto or the SG SL as well.....someone could get a RM100 and two modules for a great deal if we coordinate this.....maybe we can get this sold....

I'd go in for one of those modules as well, either JF module in particular. Just sayin'...