Carvin V3

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
Anyone had experience with this one? It's very reasonably priced and sounds good in clips...Just wondering if anyone has one or knows someone with one...There's obviously no Carvin showroom...Well, except for the virtual one....:)

I'm pretty sure alowerdeep said he had one before. I had a Valvemaster and loved it. Built like a tank. Equipt with EH EL34s, it was a great Marshall wanna-be tone. Very plexi/JMP ish. My PEACEMAKER replicates the clean tones it produced.

One of the amps I heavily considered before finding MTS. Reasonably priced brand new. 3 channels, great clean and distortion. I've heard nothing but good things about them and the Carvin brand.

They are cool amps....alot of tonal options with them...definately not a plug in and play amp,you have tolove to tweak them.....Ive heard them called a poor mans recto,but that aint so...it has alot of similar attributes/tone shaping tools,but totally different animal.......not onlt a great value for the money,but a pro quality amp for a great price.....all carvin stuff is great in my experience with it.....

I had one for about 18 months, sold it because it was too heavy, not because of features.

It has a lot to like
here's my demo of it, playing is not spectacular, but my explanation of features is pretty thorough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwivlrCZDgk

The TWO assignable efx loops are great, I used one for rythm and another for lead, with them running through different setting on the outboard EQ.

it's a tweaker amp, with a ton of features and possibilities.
I recommend it highly.
You cna snag a used one for a great price on ebay.

I should have bought the V3M when i sold it.

Latest posts