• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jackson SL2H- metallic black. $1100

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bj4rd

Reaction score
Jackson sl2h guitar in great condition. Made in 2007 and I am the original owner.

Made in the USA. Original floyd rose tremolo, ebony fretboard, seymour duncan JB(bridge) and '59 (neck). Alder body and maple compound radius neck. Jackson hardshell case included.

This guitar plays very fast and sounds great. I am selling this guitar because I prefer fixed bridges rather than tremolos.

jackson1.jpg
jackson2.jpg

That is a fair price on an incredible guitar. I have one and I would never consider selling mine. Do you mind if I ask why you are selling it?

It sounds and plays great but I just prefer a fixed bridge. It has no major flaws or issues...just some minor pick swirls.

I have a 1993 Jackson Soloist USA (Erie Dess Swirl).

Although I switched to fixed bridge myself (in 1997), I still kept my Jackson, not just for the vibrato but because the thing plays great!
Also, the Floyd Rose on my Jackson (Schaller licensed) stays in tune through anything. I've gone YEARS without taking it out of the case and every time I pick it up, it's in tune.
I've had it up for sale twice, but no one will pay what I'm asking.
In retrospect, I'm glad I never sold it. :)

I'd keep your Jackson if I was you...whammy bars might come back in style one day! :lol:

Latest posts