Having difficulty getting in touch with Salvation?

MTS module area including module modifications

Moderators: guitarguy510, ned

VitaminG
Lynch Box

Post by VitaminG » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:30 pm

Capt_Tippy wrote:No VitaminG he hasn't declined any orders that I'm aware of. I'm saying (and then I'm done with this silly conversation I shouldn't have gotten into in the 1st place) that I'm "amazed" that someone of his caliber is still taking orders from whiney little bitches LoL.
questioning a complete lack of communication about an existing order makes someone a whiny little bitch? Talk about caliber

Capt_Tippy
RM100

Post by Capt_Tippy » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:15 am

No but posting a whiney thread on a forum page does LoL

I bet you $$ money I could send Anthony a msg right now and get a response within 24hrs.

Just for fun I sent him a msg. Lets see what happens.
Moral of the story, buy extra tubes, and don't pay up charges. Good luck, cause tube buying is a crap shoot.

You're correct. I probably have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm not even sure why I bothered to say anything in the 1st place.

Capt_Tippy
RM100

Post by Capt_Tippy » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:33 am

Sent Anthony a msg. Received a response in 7 minutes. Sooooooo there ya have it.
Moral of the story, buy extra tubes, and don't pay up charges. Good luck, cause tube buying is a crap shoot.

You're correct. I probably have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm not even sure why I bothered to say anything in the 1st place.

VitaminG
Lynch Box

Post by VitaminG » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:38 pm

Capt_Tippy wrote:Sent Anthony a msg. Received a response in 7 minutes. Sooooooo there ya have it.
you must be in the echelon of artists like Metallica, Accept, Smashing Pumpkins and the like who warrant a response in 7 minutes.

A paying customer like the OP apparently doesn't and just asking if anyone else has also had difficulty getting a response makes him a whiny bitch.

Capt_Tippy
RM100

Post by Capt_Tippy » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:09 am

yup that's me. Capt_Metallica LoL

Anyways, like I said before I'm mostly just giving you guys s*&t for fun.

Did he ever respond tnjazz?

tnjazz
RM100

Post by tnjazz » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:40 am

No, he has not responded.
Yeah I’m still in the game...for now at least...

Capt_Tippy
RM100

Post by Capt_Tippy » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:56 am

hmm that's really weird, I'm gonna send you a PM.

Capt_Tippy
RM100

Post by Capt_Tippy » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:43 am

tnjazz, I was able to get in touch with him. He said yes he is very busy, and he thanked me for letting him know you were having trouble getting in touch w him. He did not forget your order. I don’t know if that means he will contact you, or just ship your stuff or what, but that’s the best I could do to help. I’m not actually capt_metallica LoL. I wish I were hahah

I had an order last year that took a while to get, but I did eventually get it, and it was well worth that wait.

tnjazz
RM100

Post by tnjazz » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:17 am

Thanks for the effort. Guess we'll see what happens next.

Ulf
RM100

Post by Ulf » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:59 am

To be honest. I don't like some of the sarcastic comments in this thread. I guess, everyone has the right to expect proper communication if money is involved. It's that simple.
If you think differently, you probably don't have modules being sent out or don't have to watch your finances.
Ulf
RM4, RM1250, MOD100
too many modules

tnjazz
RM100

Post by tnjazz » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:06 pm

For those of you keeping score at home, today marks exactly 4 months and I still have yet to receive any form of acknowledgement whatsoever to my inquiries about my order status and about possible future mods I was considering as well.

Salvation may get an A for tone, but right now they have gone above and beyond to earn a solid F in customer service from me.

Ulf
RM100

Post by Ulf » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:57 pm

I recently heard back from Antonin and receveid a couple of modules I ordered.
Ulf
RM4, RM1250, MOD100
too many modules

tnjazz
RM100

Post by tnjazz » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:21 am

Ulf wrote:I recently heard back from Antonin and receveid a couple of modules I ordered.
If you heard back from him at any time while you were waiting, you did better than me.

I have sent several friendly Emails and FB Messenger PMs requesting information on potential future mod purchases in addition to my current order status over the past 3 months with no reply at all since I paid (4 months ago).

I don't think I'm being pushy because I know he's busy, it takes time and it's international, but I do feel ignored as a customer and that's not making me feel like ever buying anything from him again or recommending him to others, regardless of the quality of his work.

This is a lot of frustration over a $30 order. Glad I tested the waters first though.

salvation
Lynch Box

SORRY

Post by salvation » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:49 am

Hey Guys, I am very sorry to read that.
Regarding order of one faceplate for TNJazz guy, I am solving it right now and I am very sorry for delay.
This order is one 30$ faceplate that I shipped by wrong post service (my fault) and it was probably lost. I usually do not sell faceplates, so I tried to ship such a samll thing by national post. Which is slower and probably less reliable.
I will ship another one by Fedex today or tomorrow.
Sorry again, I will ship another faceplate ASAP, free of charge.

I do not think there is any other order that is so much delayed.
Please write me to email antoninsalva@gmail.com, I will solve it ASAP.

I have hard time now to solve problems with my faceplates manufacturer, this is main reason of some delayed orders.

Thanks to you all for your feedback, I am very sorry and I will do my best to make it better in the future.

All this thread is about one faceplate.
I will solve it ASAP.
Sorry again. Now I have to work:)

Antonin Salva
Salvation Audio

Ulf
RM100

Post by Ulf » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:12 am

Great news Antonin,
all I can say, that I am a long customer of Salvation Audio and have probably purchased more modules than most users over the years.
It may take time and sometimes it also takes time until Antonin gets back to you, but in the end, everything has always turned out to be very fine.
Ulf
RM4, RM1250, MOD100
too many modules