Synergy mods gain list

Area for the Synergy line of amps and modules
Mackid
RM20

Post by Mackid » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:27 am

" I was totally blown away by the OS. Might actually be the best Synergy module I’ve ever heard, to be honest. The cleans were jaw droppingly good."

Have you ever played a dumble type amp before? Like a Fuchs or Sabago, if so how did they compare?

chrismilne
RM100

Post by chrismilne » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:35 pm

tnjazz wrote:I played the BB/BE and the OS for a good while at the Synergy booth at Summer NAMM.

Went in there totally sold on the Friedman as I had been for months. Walked out underwhelmed by it, and to my surprise I was totally blown away by the OS. Might actually be the best Synergy module I’ve ever heard, to be honest. The cleans were jaw droppingly good.
This will be disappointing...the HBE seems to be the least liked module (and most resales), the BE sounded descent but similar to other ones, i was really hoping the BB/BE would be the one to get. I've wanted to save up for a real BE50, but that may be a lifetime away.
Synergy: Syn-2, SLO, Metroplex, BE/BB
Randall: JTM, Clean, Blackface
Egnater: EG2
Strymon Flint and Mobius, TC Triple Delay, JHS Andy Timmons, Kemper, Ventris, Koko Boost, Carl Martin AT Compressor, Proanalog MKIV Fuzz, Ibanez TS9dx

chrismilne
RM100

Post by chrismilne » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:36 pm

Mackid wrote:" I was totally blown away by the OS. Might actually be the best Synergy module I’ve ever heard, to be honest. The cleans were jaw droppingly good."

Have you ever played a dumble type amp before? Like a Fuchs or Sabago, if so how did they compare?
I'm hoping it at least competes with Kingsley's Maiden/Page pedal combo's, as they cost more and have a year waitlist.
Synergy: Syn-2, SLO, Metroplex, BE/BB
Randall: JTM, Clean, Blackface
Egnater: EG2
Strymon Flint and Mobius, TC Triple Delay, JHS Andy Timmons, Kemper, Ventris, Koko Boost, Carl Martin AT Compressor, Proanalog MKIV Fuzz, Ibanez TS9dx