rt100 and 503 volume issues

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rottingcorpse

Reaction score
first off, it's been a while since i have been here. had 3 v2's, but started trying all sorts of amps.

got a rt-503 a week ago. had to pump the channel volume to 10 and the master to 7-8 before it started getting loud. i have had 50 watt heads, and know what they sound like so that's not the issue. sent it back, as my bro at the store said he would send me the 100 watt instead.

i asked him to test the 100 watt before sending it. when he did, it had the same issue. had to be turned up way too far before it got loud.

i know that this line was designed with a more liner volume pot, so i am trying to see if anyone else here has had this problem. randall is drop-shipping me another rt-100 next week. they say it might have been a build issue from the first batch.

looking for info from a r&d guy. not a customer service issue, as i have always had good luck dealing with randall. also looking for anyone else who has actually had one in their possession recently. thanks

Latest posts