Are there any other Randall sites?

Discussion area for other Randall amps

Moderators: guitarguy510, ned

Pseudosam74
RM50

Are there any other Randall sites?

Post by Pseudosam74 » Thu May 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Looking for old Randall amp info online is like pissing in the wind. Seems like there's a void of info. This forum is kind of slow, unfortunately. Seems like it would be cool to make a sight dedicated to the history of Randall with info. Are there any experts on here that'd be interested in collaborating on one? If so, hit me up at docgorpon@aol.com

BigBrewtus
Donating Member

Post by BigBrewtus » Thu May 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Yeah I understand. The MTS is way large here and not much going on with the older stuff which I think is really good. The RG and RGT line is
what I would get into if the MTS wasnt so usable and easy to get.
Good luck with it man.
Amps: RM4, RM50H, Lynch Boxes: Production #1 RM50 & RM100
Modules:
Peacemaker, MarXman, Soldano,
Friedman Brahma
JF Ultra
Brahma
Super V
Mr. Scary
Lots and lots of trades, buys and sales on this forum.

Daryl
Lynch Box

Re: Are there any other Randall sites?

Post by Daryl » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Pseudosam74 wrote:Looking for old Randall amp info online is like pissing in the wind. Seems like there's a void of info. This forum is kind of slow, unfortunately. Seems like it would be cool to make a sight dedicated to the history of Randall with info. Are there any experts on here that'd be interested in collaborating on one? If so, hit me up at docgorpon@aol.com
What type of info are you looking for? Do you need technical info or schematics? I would suggest contacting Randall directly with questions. They have been pretty good to me over the years. Maybe PM R&D Steve on this forum. He can probably point you in the right direction. Is there a particular model of amp that you need info for. I'll check it out for you.
?The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.?-Albert Einstein

Pseudosam74
RM50

Post by Pseudosam74 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:28 am

Well I have an RGT100ES. I was wondering if it came with a reverb footswitch, or not. But besides that, I just notice that there's a vacuum of internet info on most of the older Randall models. They made a ton of different models through out the years. But the only ones that seem to get their dues are the Module ones and the V2/T2s. It seems like there could be a pretty decent website put together cataloging all the info of the amps made prior to 1995. It kind of seems like there's enough interest in those models to make it worthwhile. Just about every other amp company that's been around more than 15 years has a site like that. Whereas Randall owners pretty much have to rely on each other on this site. And to be honest, about 1/3 (or more) questions go completely unaddressed on here.

Wookieslayer
RM50

Post by Wookieslayer » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:32 pm

You're right dude.. :(
Randall T2 / V2 / Titan
MXR 10-band EQ
ISP Decimator
Tech 21 Midi Mouse
RS412XLT100
Schecter Omen 6 w/ Crunch Lab
BC Rich Jr V Icon

GtrGeorge!
Lynch Box

Randall (lack of) Support

Post by GtrGeorge! » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:51 pm

agreed we RELY on each other because Randall just doesnt get involved here in any major way.
GtrGeorge

Wookieslayer
RM50

Post by Wookieslayer » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:03 am

http://forums.randallamplifiers.com

The official Randall forum now
Randall T2 / V2 / Titan
MXR 10-band EQ
ISP Decimator
Tech 21 Midi Mouse
RS412XLT100
Schecter Omen 6 w/ Crunch Lab
BC Rich Jr V Icon

Oregon
Lynch Box

Post by Oregon » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:03 am

Might have something to do with the brand having been sold to parent company US Music?

Honestly this forum shouldn't have the Randall Amplifiers logo, as it's so focused on MTS.
RM4, RT2/50, LynchBox Combo

kc2eeb
Lynch Box

Other Randall Amps

Post by kc2eeb » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:38 pm

Actually, Randall left MTS.