• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT - all kinds of things, amps, guitars, other

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2ply

Reaction score
I have a bunch of gear that I am not using and am looking for a few things that I haven't tried out in my rig yet. So since things don't seem to be selling so easily I am offering this stuff up for trade, or for sale. The items I am looking for in trade are of course MTS gear - and others - amps wise; a Mesa MKIV head, Engl Ritchie Blackmore Sig, maybe a VHT Sig:X, Guitar wise; a Taylor 415ce, a Music Man Stingray 4 or 5 string, FX wise; Xotic bb, ac, rc, EH Pog or a Teese Wheels Of Fire wah. I'm willing to trade multiple items if thats the case, but may consider all kinds of things - just pm me with offers. If you have any questions please let me know. I have a ton of references on here. I have given an approximate trade value for each item, all items are used - and fully functional. Anything I don't have pictures for I will get up in the next couple of days. Feel free to ask any questions and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks for looking - the other adds:

Soldano SLO - Mid 90's all stock SLO100 in black. In great shape - a few scrapes/nicks in the tolex here and there. Not much to say about it, other than it sounds great. The only things I would be willing to trade for this amp are either a Diezel Einstein or a Bogner 101B, or I am looking for $2250 for the amp.

SoldanoSLO.jpg

Next up is a Marshall SLP1959 - early 90's reissue - in great working shape. The tolex shows signs of use, and has some scars/tears in the tolex - all stock. Sounds great, works great, I am looking for $900 for the amp.

MarshallJMP1.jpg

Next up is a Randall RG200ES - great metal amp - and is the same pre section as the Century 200 amps. Two channels, each with its own bass, mid, treble controls, and a master reverb and presence. Clean channel has a pull bright, Red channel has a gain boost switch, and a pull mid shift. Shows signs of its twenty plus years of use, on both the tolex and face of the amp. It has the original Randall FS5 footswitch with it, but its a little squirley as it doesn't always work - but should be an easy fix (either a loose wire etc.). NLA

RandallRG200c.jpg

I have a Gretsch 6150t from the early 60's in good shape, some piting on the face, and scrapes on the tolex here and there. There is one small tear in the grill cloth. All old tubes in it RCA etc. Sounds great, and also has the original oblong speaker. $OLD

Gretch6150b.jpg

I also have from what I can tell - according to the serial number and the guitar date project - a 1965 Gibson B-45-12N 12 string acoustic guitar. This guitar shows its age, and has been played. I haven't been playing it in about 6-7 months now and really don't have a need for it so it can move on. Now for the full disclosure of what I know of the guitar, the lady I bought it from had purchased it used either in the very late 70's or around 1980 - she couldn't remember, so the guitar from that time until now has always been tuned to either C or D (I tuned it up to D for a while with no issues), but prior to that I don't know if it was tuned to standard pitch or not. The neck looks like its in good shape for an old 12 string, the frets have life left in them, and it plays without any issues. It has finish checking in it - and some small chips and dings here and there. I'm not sure if it was refinished prior to when the lady I got it from purchased it, but the serial number is there, but tough to see (stamped into the wood). I'm not positive, but I think it also has the original case - again shows signs of use, and has a purple interior. The tuners are showing their age and aren't as accurate as they used to be, but still work. I was always going to replace them with something new, just never got around to it as it still stayed in tune, but they have some slop in them. I will snap some new pictures of it, as I just cleaned it up (i.e dusted it off after the non use) and re-strung it - and have a ton of other pictures of the guitar, and can take pictures of anything on it if you need/want them. I am asking $1050 shipped/paypaled or best offer for the guitar.

Gibson12a1.jpg

Last up is a Epiphone G-1275 double neck SG. Its in cherry, really good shape. It is the bolt on version with the tail bar in the correct place (some of them have the bar to far back, making string choices limited). Full covered Epi humbuckers all around. Includes the Epi hard shell case, and 9-10 sets of Ernie Ball electric 12 string sets. Case is in very good shape also. I am looking for $700 shippped/paypalled or best offer for the guitar.

Ibanez TS5 - $30 shipped
IMG_6675.jpg

Boss HR2 - $135 shipped
IMG_6658.jpg

Boss CE3 - Missing sticker on bottom - $50 shipped
IMG_6661.jpg

Rocktron Intellifx Online - $150 shipped

Boss OC2 - $OLD

Boss DN2 - $70 shipped

Ground Control Pro - $275 + shipping

Digitech GSP1101 - $300 + shipping

Latest posts