MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Facebook
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JD
RM100

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lintycreep wrote:
I think both parties have said stuff in the heat of the moment and regretted it. If you noticed neither Fig nor Rob have said anything in some time. Out of sheer boredom this board takes sides and rips all parties without mercy. It's obvious after being on here awhile, that there's a huge undercurrent of fanboyism here. It no different that xbox/playstation arguments on the web...

My question is, has any of us personally been wrong by any of the parties. I've had nothing but great experiences with both Rob and Fig. It's their beef, let them settle it. Don't just pile on, because your "team" needs your supposed support.

You are missing the point, Jaded Faith Rob attacked Fig's integrity on FB and then will not allow Fig to defend himself. That's wrong. I don't take sides.
Sacred Groove -MK22/The Bully
MusiciansFriend.com's Deal Center
lintycreep
RM100

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I get that and don't disagree. I'm not saying he shouldn't defend himself. I'm glad Fig did... I'm saying the other pot shots (from others) are unnecessary on here as well as on the Facebook page.
Arion51
RM20

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mattfig wrote:
Basically Rob decided to say that I have attempted to steal his ideas and messed with his modules and then sold these messed up mods as "as new." No one EVER complained of this until Rob and until now taxi orly...This forum would be lit up if I did this and people would surely notice the shoddy solder jobs he claims I did...
Basically I am the reason for the black goop...

I posted this on FB but he deleted it!

I have my own biz to protect so I offer this much...Everything else between Rob and I is personal and I won't be going to that level.

Me when I do something, I compare before calling a professional. This is to avoid bumpy jobs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: