Built an RM50 footswitch..

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlok

Reaction score
Not re-inventing the wheel, this is well documented but wanted one for a bit with Channel switch and Master Volume Boost with pot to control. Played hookey from work and had all the parts here. So here it is. Turned pic #1 into pic #2..
Turnedthis_zps36503902.jpg

Intothis_zps6a43186a.jpg

THAT IS BEAUTIFUL !!!! Great job . . . I just got my RM50HB last week so I'm wanting a version of this asap. I'm also going to check the serial # in an attempt to determine if I need to update the "Presence/Density Board". So . . . . . if you look very closely at that pedal, it's facial expression seems to be saying " ship me out to the dude posting that compliment" . . . lol. Again, looks like you did a great job with that. In a bit I'm going to hook up my BOSS FV-500H volume pedal to see if it will work the same way.

Hey I just took a quick look at my parts and I have everything you are showing in the pic. Even the HOSA stereo cable. LOL Any chance you could hook me up with a diagram of how you set this up?

I just made one of these out of an oooold Randall RG-100 switch, and I'll vouch that that little diagram works :D

...no I just have to figure out if I can fit a battery so I can get the lights going...

I don't suppose anybody knows if the amp sends power to the switch...?