Suggestions for this mod?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oregon

Reaction score
Last year I shared this faceplate I burned using a torch at a friendly glass blower's shop. It's a base Modern module, and I really want to get a cool unique rock mod sound. I wanted to do a Demeter or Lab Series, but it's unlikely either will see the light of day.

886676814e181f6357917ce22d949145_zps7c546a42.jpg

I added the jeweled gtr knobs to keep the look custom. I don't currently have a Marshall mod, but the Vishnu's description is dang cool.

Suggestions anyone? I really like these mods which I already have;
JF Vybe Deluxe
JF SLO 100
JF Erect
JF Voxless
Salvation S150
Salvation 1/37
Salvation Buddy
Salvation Stonerverb Stars
Salvation Mandarine Graphic
Sacred Groove XTC (wow)
Sacred Groove Fisch (also wow)
Unmodded Egnater twin/plexi

That looks really cool.
You might consider a JF Silverado.
It's a Marshall Silver Jubilee.
Not your standard Marshall flavor, but extremely cool.

The Silverado clip sounds cool, I just wish there were some recordings showing the other modes? It seems like it should have a wide variety of sounds based on the controls.

Does anyone have recordings made with this mod?

Stonerverb Starz?

Fits the vibe of the look and the tone is incredible and very versatile?It's one of the mods I use often for lots of different things?I love mine?Cool looking module?I have a few mods with abalone inserts too?.Super cool, but glue them in if you already haven't?I lost a couple a year ago and am still looking...

Oregon said:
The Silverado clip sounds cool, I just wish there were some recordings showing the other modes? It seems like it should have a wide variety of sounds based on the controls.

Does anyone have recordings made with this mod?

Have you seen my YouTube clips? I cover both channels with some riffs using various gain levels.

That was just what I needed to hear. I wasn't even thinking Siverado/Jubilee until Jace mentioned it. Sounds like this would nicely compliment my other mods.

Latest posts