MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guitars and Amp for Sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
speedemon
RM100

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:07 pm    Post subject: Guitars and Amp for Sale Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have been running this locally, but only the guitar gets any responses, but not buyers!

Edwards Les Paul Custom; not sure of the model, since there is no serial, so it is an older model, but equivalent to the LP113C. The Seymour Duncans have been replaced with Gibson 57+/57 (sorry, don't have the Duncans anymore) and what I believe were witch hat knobs have been swapped for gold knurled. It has been setup and plays and sounds excellent, I am just not comfortable sporting a Les Paul, no matter what I do. . It is "reliced" from the factory, and picked up a decent size paint chip near where the neck meets the body. Comes with generic LP case. Buy, tune, gig.

$500

Laney Tony Iommi Signature Amp.

This is a monster metal amp, of course! 2 channel, with footswtich and TAD tubes. I love it, just a hair less than my Splawn, and I lost my big warehouse so I need to move some stuff.

$1400

Make an offer on both. Shipping is about $100 for the amp, and I will cover it on the guitar. Interested in trades on Gibson style (not Les Paul) guitars, a powered Kemper, or 90s Z28.

I have pictures, I will get them up here soon as I can.

Thanks![/img]

This forum fires on all 8 (12?) cylinders! Glad I joined up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Other Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: