MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Egnater MOD 50 ** sold **

View previous topic :: View next topic  
k9blek
RM100

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:17 am    Post subject: Egnater MOD 50 ** sold ** Reply with quote

I am going with much smaller simpler rigs these days so I'm probably gonna let her go. Great condition with F/S. $800 and we can discuss shipping options. PPG or add the fees. I hate shipping amps so I'd prefer a local deal. That being said I will ship if need be. I also have a perfect shape Salvation Mashall + dual module if that interests ya. I don't check my messages on here as much as I used to so you can also text 618-363-3390 or email to ericwbailey8@gmail.com. Thanks. Pics sent on request just leave me your email or number to text.
RM22/100BP-JF Legato/PlexiTweed/Silverado - Good deals: schlagdog, khingpynn, Nitrous, alowerdeep,rlord1974,BIGKAHUNA,ColdMachine, c2ply,RisingFarce,MattFigOldTimer,JimW427,and Kevrock25, L82theParty,Nitrous,
MusiciansFriend.com's Deal Center
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: