Looking for Synergy modules

Post Egnater & Randall MTS amps, modules and cab for sale and wanted. Please no dealers.

Moderators: guitarguy510, ned

werdna
RM50

Looking for Synergy modules

Post by werdna » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:21 pm

Hi, looking for second hand Synergy modules. Already have SLO, 800 and TDLX. What have you got, please?
RM4, RT2, three old school Randall modules with one being modded, Syn 2 with TDLX, SLO and 800 modules, Marshall plexi with Jose circuit.

thanster2000
RM50

Re: Looking for Synergy modules

Post by thanster2000 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:24 am

Hi there.

I happen to be selling my like new (barely used, like new) Synergy modules.

-Metroplex (shipping out of Montreal Canada)
-Plexi (Shipping out of EU)
-Diezel (Shipping out of EU)
-BMAN (Shipping out of EU)
-BE (Shipping out of EU)

I also have Salvaton Mods for sale if youre interested (Mashall+, Rhoadie, Camerock and some others).

Let me know about which SYN modules you want. I can tell you that all of my modules are like new, excellent condition and some not even used. I am a new dad and so i literally do not play anymore and I have a lot of stuff that's practically brand new.
RM-4, RT250, RM100LB, RM100KH, RM50
Salvation Mods: Salvado Dlx, Mashall+, TwinFace, Dreadplate, Markus, JJ Dirt, Benzin, Camerock, Xtacy, etc..

werdna
RM50

Post by werdna » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:27 pm

thanster2000 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:24 am
Hi there.

-BE (Shipping out of EU)

I also have Salvaton Mods for sale if youre interested (Mashall+, Rhoadie, Camerock and some others).

Let me know about which SYN modules you want. I can tell you that all of my modules are like new, excellent condition and some not even used. I am a new dad and so i literally do not play anymore and I have a lot of stuff that's practically brand new.
Do you have a Salvation Mods Match Vox?
RM4, RT2, three old school Randall modules with one being modded, Syn 2 with TDLX, SLO and 800 modules, Marshall plexi with Jose circuit.

RipperShred
RM20

Post by RipperShred » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:26 pm

thanster2000 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:24 am
Hi there.

-BE (Shipping out of EU)

You're in Montreal QC? Fellow Canadian here: PM me with what you have domestically as I'm interested! :)

Gemm777
RM20

Post by Gemm777 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:30 pm

Hi. I'm interested in the salvation mods. Which ones are up for sale. How much shipping to Toronto?
Thanks
Lor