MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Modules from Randall
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
muskpsmesane
RM100

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: New Modules from Randall Reply with quote

Hey guys I dont know much about what randall is doing module wise but hopefully you guys know some stuff. I heard they are working on a kirk hammet signature module? Dont know if thats true or not. I think a moduled based off of a peavy 5150 what be pretty sweet. Does anyone know of any new modules their working on?
MusiciansFriend.com's Deal Center
rfazano
RM20

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on the harmony central mts forum the randall rep said it would probably be a slow year for modules. but he did say there would be an acoustic module coming out. ??
evhwolfie
RM100

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a 5150 module would rock!!
Fridge size rack
Pedal board of death
EVH Wolfgang Black Custom shop
"The sound starts in your fingers." -EVH
roodyrocker
RM100

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An acoustic module? as in a simulated piezo pickup type sound? Now THAT would be a killer module to compliment the high gain and clean ones Cool
gtr31
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it is a Piezo type thing Doug at randall told me about that one a year ago ..so I guess its a heavy project ...also do you guys Know anything about the Grail super v and Brahma ..anyone who went to Namm ..what the time frame for release now????
Disciple
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep hearing that the Grail and the Super V are "supposedly" coming out next month.

The Lynch Box amp head that was at the summer NAMM show loaded with Mr. Scary, Super V and the Grail modules was listed on ebay a few days ago and sold within moments. The winner was a fellow Dojo student that is enlisted in the online George Lynch guitar seminar I'm in, he said as soon as he gets the amp he's going to send other Dojo students clips of the Grail and the Super V - I'll ask him if he can post here too.

Here was the auction link if you missed seeing it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Randall-GEORGE-LYNCH-BOX-AMPLIFIER-RM100-MTS_W0QQitemZ150012687261QQihZ005QQcategoryZ121161QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
GCX/GCP
eanax
RM20

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I saw someone else mention it in another thread, an Orange module would be cool. That and/or a Hiwatt module...
hippietim
RM20

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was at summer namm and played that lynch rig. the super v is amazing. it's like the top boost with a bit more hair. the grail was my least favorite of the three lynch modules - it was still nice though.
evhwolfie
RM100

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John from funkymunky music (the ebay link) who also has a music store has a coupple of the new modules he got from the namm show, i just talked to him by phone the other day and he said the grail module is the best hes herd yet and the super v sounded like a nicer top boost. The new modules should be out soon.

Disciple wrote:
I keep hearing that the Grail and the Super V are "supposedly" coming out next month.

The Lynch Box amp head that was at the summer NAMM show loaded with Mr. Scary, Super V and the Grail modules was listed on ebay a few days ago and sold within moments. The winner was a fellow Dojo student that is enlisted in the online George Lynch guitar seminar I'm in, he said as soon as he gets the amp he's going to send other Dojo students clips of the Grail and the Super V - I'll ask him if he can post here too.

Here was the auction link if you missed seeing it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Randall-GEORGE-LYNCH-BOX-AMPLIFIER-RM100-MTS_W0QQitemZ150012687261QQihZ005QQcategoryZ121161QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Fridge size rack
Pedal board of death
rickgk
RM100

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Michael (disciple),

It's rick here from the george lynch dojo,
cool to see you on both forums Smile
Hey do you know if the production version of the lynch box will have the Skull logo as per the one sold on ebay?
Can't wait to hear the clips of that amp.
evhwolfie
RM100

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no it wont
Fridge size rack
Pedal board of death
rickgk
RM100

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that sucks, it looks much better with the skull logo, and it still has reference to randall so i can't see why randall won't release it that way, it's obviously a cost saving thing which i think is really poor....it's little things like this that really bother me, even to the point of re-thinking my decision to purchase one.
rfazano
RM20

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recieved an e-mail from Randall on Tuesday that said the Super V is in stock at the factory and will be shipping out this week. I can't wait to get on of those for a clean module. I've been holding out....
hippietim
RM20

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickgk wrote:
Well that sucks, it looks much better with the skull logo, and it still has reference to randall so i can't see why randall won't release it that way, it's obviously a cost saving thing which i think is really poor....it's little things like this that really bother me, even to the point of re-thinking my decision to purchase one.

Now that's funny. The whole reason I bought a regular RM100 instead of the Lynch Box is because it had that skull logo and the Randall person at the NAMM booth said that's how they were going to ship.

I love the gold piping and green tolex but that skull logo looks dorky to me.
xspiderfingersx
RM100

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

foreal d00ds I thought that logo looked really silly on an otherwise nicely adorned head.

Heres the touchy part about signature gear: it still has to be marketable with out that name pushing it and theres a lot of dudes playing right now who have never heard of george lynch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Modules All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: