• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deedub

Reaction score
Randall RM 50 Head - SOLD There are some nicks and scuffs in the tolex. Price includes PayPal and shipping in the lower 48.

ALL MODULES SOLD!

Randall RM 50 will ship in original box. If using PayPal, please add 3%!

I have made purchases on this forum before, but never sold. I have solid references at eBay (deedub1) and on TGP and HRI.

rm50a.jpg

rm50b.jpg

rm50e.jpg

rm50f.jpg

rm50g.jpg

rm50h.jpg

rm50i.jpg

Blackface received. Fast shipping and excellent communication. Thanks deedub!

To the other folks who bought modules, just wanted to come on here and apologize publicly for the delays in getting those shipped. Turns out I've had pneumonia instead of the flu. I am loaded up on fresh antibiotics, and all shipments went out this afternoon to:

tehuk - XTC module
LoD21 - Top boost and Plexi

I'm REALLY SORRY for the delays, and hope you guys enjoy the modules! Tracking info has been sent to you both via PM.

Just bumpin' this up... someone make me an offer I can't refuse... I need cash to buy a new guitar!

Figured I'd bump this up to see if there was any interest.

I'll go $450 shipped and paypal'd to the lower 48.

This amp was serviced at Alamo Music in San Antonio just about 6 months ago and given a clean bill of health. Only used 3 times since then.

Any takers?

Now and then, giving in to temptation can be a good thing. :)

Nobody?

I'm not really looking for trades, but if anyone wants to try for a trade + cash deal, let me know what you've got.