• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys.....hoping to score a rm100 and a few mods.... have my main live amp,just want something for when I get bored with that so I wont sell it....lol....and I wasnt playing live when I had the mts stuff......

I know the feeling...Sincere welcome back...It's a revolving door and MTScan frustrate greatly at times...Things start to sound the same....

But it turns out that happens with all amps and the diversity within MTS is once again appreciated...I know I chase the same tones often which leads to frustration...You can fill an RM100 with more diversity than most other amps I know- barring digital ones which are not my thing...

Anyway, are you playing out again? If so, what kinda stuff?

Mattfig said:
I know the feeling...Sincere welcome back...It's a revolving door and MTScan frustrate greatly at times...Things start to sound the same....

But it turns out that happens with all amps and the diversity within MTS is once again appreciated...I know I chase the same tones often which leads to frustration...You can fill an RM100 with more diversity than most other amps I know- barring digital ones which are not my thing...

Anyway, are you playing out again? If so, what kinda stuff?

Yeah,we are back out again,but dont do the progmetal thing anymore,actually dont use the A LOwer Deep name anymore either...ALD is history,has been for several years....two of us stayed together and picked up a drummer a few months ago...the stuff we are doing now is more like what you would expect of modern rock I assume,been told it is a little more mainstream..still heavier but has melodic voacls and more of a Metal/classic rock fusion in some respects.....not as involved,not as many changes,just fun to play and good energy,wanted to get back into the stuff I really liked,not that I didnt like teh ALD stuff..........changed the name of the band to Desperate Hero.....getting ready to play our 3rd show tonight and have a show this Sunday as well......got a cd in the works.....anyway....got kind of long winded there.....lol.....

Awesome man! Wait a minute...I'VE BEEN TO YOUR RN PAGE! I just liked it about a week ago! I was looking for acts in the vicinity to link up and book shows with and you guys popped up. I'm James from the Pensacola rock band Paracosm! It's really great to see a fellow MTS'er doing it up. Soon as I saw that band name I knew I had seen it before.

Jaymzrock said:
Awesome man! Wait a minute...I'VE BEEN TO YOUR RN PAGE! I just liked it about a week ago! I was looking for acts in the vicinity to link up and book shows with and you guys popped up. I'm James from the Pensacola rock band Paracosm! It's really great to see a fellow MTS'er doing it up. Soon as I saw that band name I knew I had seen it before.

oh cool...what is the name of your band?Maybe we can link up and do a few shows at some point....we are working on building a local following....have a few good shows set up in the coming months.....had an agent we were working with,but she has copme down on some health issues and are looking for someone else so we have assumed booking and PR duties again...lol...this band wasnt in existance when I had my mts stuff before...always thought it would be cool to have live and since we are gettin gout there again Im going to get a setup to try with a few of teh modules I really liked.....

Sounds good! Paracosm is the name of the band. How do you guys have so many freaking fans after only a few months? We've only been at it a few months but jeez...huge contrast in numbers here. Hahahaha

PS: got a Superclean up for grabs if youre interested...

Jaymzrock said:
Sounds good! Paracosm is the name of the band. How do you guys have so many freaking fans after only a few months? We've only been at it a few months but jeez...huge contrast in numbers here. Hahahaha

PS: got a Superclean up for grabs if youre interested...

I dont know....we posted on there and facebook at the same time,our drummer maintains the pages...he sent out some requests,but it just blossomed from there.....Im hoping it relects with our local shows at some point.....feeling pretty good about the material,just want to get brokem in live so to speak...we are doinf some thigns different than you would expect from bands with our live sets too.....I saw the superclean.....need teh rm100 first!!...lol......

Right on man! Well best of luck keeping the train a'rollin'! I hear ya on doing different things. We are doing a majority of our show as cover songs at this point. We are very proud of our song selection as far as setting ourselves apart from the standard selections, while remaining extremely familiar and paletteable. Lets book sometime! Maybe we'll meet halfway or something.

Yeah,we are working our sets so we dont have to stop that much....doing some covers but not so much like you would hear them.They are regognizable but married more to our style,so there are so liberties taken here and there,some more than others...lol....but not to the point of total alienation..trying to make it worth coming to see live...just seems most prefer to stay home and listen to a cd or watch youtube vids....we dont post any of the cool stuff,just some clip sof songs....have to come see to experience...working with weaving in and out of our songs and cover songs with riffs we write or riffs that we like from other songs,no typical medley type stuff....trying to make it flow and very few breaks in between songs....we dont like to talk,we just like to get up there,rock out and move on...lol......sounds good...maybe we can all hook up at some point in the near future....think it would be cool do do a few somgs with another band as well...maybe between sets...some members from each group or something.....