• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure this was mine. **** fine module, don't miss this one.

drewiv said:

Quite possible....Im prestty sure you've owned evey module that has been posted in teh classifieds...lol....you or Dave(C2PLY)....

alowerdeep said:
drewiv said:

Quite possible....Im prestty sure you've owned evey module that has been posted in teh classifieds...lol....you or Dave(C2PLY)....

Pretty sure that one was mine because of the knobs and face. Surpringly, c2ply has more mods than I do. The silent MTS hoarder. :lol:

This mod rocks. Shocked you're moving it. Someone should really jump on this baby. This is one of the few (maybe only) between his original XTC and the LE, really good module. IMHO.

drewiv said:
alowerdeep said:
drewiv said:

Pretty sure that one was mine because of the knobs and face. Surpringly, c2ply has more mods than I do. The silent MTS hoarder. :lol:

This mod rocks. Shocked you're moving it. Someone should really jump on this baby. This is one of the few (maybe only) between his original XTC and the LE, really good module. IMHO.

Yeah,it is killer,just want a very few specific mods this go round for my alternate setup...gonna get a clean and play it for a while until I get what I want unless it trades quickly.....very specific to what I am after so it may take a while and that's cool.I I were to buy said mods I would probably just keep it....