• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what they are going for right now. Thinking around $300.

Hi Matt... I have 2 rm 50 heads available... one is mint in a new Egnater headshell....never used...bought as a back up.. need 2 get $400 for that.
Then I have my used all black one $300 for that...LOWERED PRICES

Rod said:
Hi Matt... I have 2 rm 50 heads available... one is mint in a new Egnater headshell....never used...bought as a back up.. need 2 get $400 for that.
Matt..I lowered my prices

Rod said:
Rod said:
Matt..I lowered my prices

Awesome prices....Kinda holding out for a RM22....Lost one on Ebay via not paying attention and got sniped...

If I get yours, I'll need Yellowjackets and an MDA board still so I need my investment increases....I will certainly make my mind up shortly....Thank you for the kind offer!!!

You're welcome Matt... I have a pair of el84 converters I could throw in if you want. In my opinion it doesn't need the mda board... I had an early version 100 watt lynchbox that had the early board and it sounded bloated and weird. This RM50 sounds so much better that I have left it stock.