2 Terrier II Clips

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Rossness

Reaction score
I've had a few requests, so I decided to post 2 short clips of my Salvation Terrier module. My ears hear that this module tracks notes extremely fast, but my ears also hear that is sounds better with single coil pickups and feels like more of a classic rock module vs an all out metal machine. I recorded with no mic again (I'm in the process of getting the right equipment). I used a Charvel San Dimas and a Jackson PC1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pPOCXNA3Wk

Hey Rossness! Your chops are improving man, good job...there also seems to be a problem with your room... that's right, it appears to have been cleaned up?? Is this possible!! Took me a minute to figure out where the riff was from and then i realized it is 17 girls in a row by Steel panther lol. Classic. Sounds pretty good and it isn't even mic'd. Maybe having the cam off center is the ticket if you record clips like this.

Kapo_Polenton said:
Hey Rossness! Your chops are improving man, good job...there also seems to be a problem with your room... that's right, it appears to have been cleaned up?? Is this possible!! Took me a minute to figure out where the riff was from and then i realized it is 17 girls in a row by Steel panther lol. Classic. Sounds pretty good and it isn't even mic'd. Maybe having the cam off center is the ticket if you record clips like this.

I'm going to have a broken leg from surgery, so the room had to be cleaned! otherwise, you would have seen mountains of clothes. I have to get the wheelchair in here somehow. Yes, it was a steel panther riff I was playing on the charvel. I think I play it a little fast, but its all good. I had the Terrier up for sale, but I think I might just keep it. I'm really liking its low gain tones.