• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

50 watt Lynch Box, first production model off the line

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supercharged 350

Reaction score
I have the first 50 watt Lynch Box produced. Signed by R&D. Excellent condition loaded with 6L6s. Sounds great. $550.00 shipped

Stock Recto module $115.00 shipped

Modded XTC module. I bought it here as a Dave Friedman mod. It has no markings on it so I couldn't say for sure. I do know it's definitely modded and it definitely sounds great. $150.00 shipped

I'll do the head and both modules for $750.00 shipped

I haven't gotten any pics hosted but can email them upon request. Open to trades.

BigBrewtus said:
supercharged 350 said:
Amp sold pending payment. Modules still available.
Payment just made! :D
Come to poppa!! :wink:

This amp is awesome...I bought it new from Funky Munky Music and sold it to supercharged.... I had it paired with the LB cab at one point...should never have given up the pairing...enjoy! \m/

Sold to BigBrewtus! Congrats man you'll love it.

JKD I agree the LB head and cab is an awesome combo. I've decided to hang on to the cab for a while. It sounds great with pretty much everything.