Anything cooler than Nuno Bettencourt's mystery Randalls???

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get a shot at his pedal board? I'm pretty sure it was either a GT-8 or XT Live (or X3).

Its a Roland GT-8. I think there are some pics on this website. This guy took the great pics of the show and Nuno's gear.
http://www.whatsthatdudeplay.com/

when i seen em live thats what he was using...those randalls. killer tone live! it was unreal! he's got that logo as a tattoo on his arm.

LOUD LOUD live!!!!

His tone was crushing me! I was about 20 feet away and decided I wanted one of these amps. I hope this is something Randall is going to produce in the future. I was really happy to actually hear someone playing a Randall amp up close. I saw George Lynch a few weeks ago and he never even turned his Randall on. He used a Marshall Plexi and an overdrive pedal. I'm sure it makes Randall happy to see that one of the big endorsers doesn't even turn his amp on and is only using it for nothing other than a backup in case the Marshall blows up.

It sort of looks like there's a little LCD screen there and maybe an encoder knob next to it... I sure hope this isn't some sort of 'modeling' amp that Randall is working on...Like Ibanez, Line 6, Peavey and everybody else in the world is doing...or if that's what it is, I sure hope they get it right.

nope,it's not a modeling amp(at least,not that i remember).back about 3 months ago,i was at Randall Amps and was lucky enough to be taken into the "jam" room.Nuno's secret-prototype amp was there,in front of me,and it was in its final stages of production.i got a chance to plug in & play,for about 10 minutes.it sounded pretty mean and was like a "much-refined" jcm800'ish tone...

Nice! These amps sounded amazing last Saturday when I saw Extreme. I may actually give Randall another try when these are released.

I prety sure he is still using an old BOSS ME unit for his sounds.
Nuno was my favorite guitar player through the 90's. Its good to see him back kicking *** with Extreme.