• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bare Knuckle Ex-demo Miracleman set and Aftermath sets

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

felineguitars

Reaction score
Bare Knuckle Miracle man covered set ?165
First up we have a set of Miracle man pickups that came out of a Feline Lion
These have black covers on with no polepiece holes so they look a bit EMG like
Standard spacing -
short leg
4 con wiring
There are a couple of points where the black paint or plating came off (see pix) although this may give you license to make your own battle-scarred set.
We also had to trim the feet of the neck pickup as the pickup hole in the LP seemed a bit too tight to get it in - again see piccy

bkpmiracle2.jpg

bkpmiracle1.jpg

Bare Knuckle Aftermath Zebra set ?165
these were briefly in an Ibanez Sabre I pimped out for my own use - probably only in the guitar for 3 weeks and played at home.
I swapped them out as I preferred the Painkiller set for my own playing style
The neck pickup has a reversed magnet as I was using the Ibanez 5 way switch *- but not a problem as you just reverse the black and red wires and you are back in phase since these are 4 conductor wiring - or ideal if you intend to put into an Ibanez or want to do a Peter Green on steroids
vintage spacing
Long leg
4 conductor
zebra coils

PS - it's just dust on the black coil in the photo - not scuffing (should have wiped them before photographing)

bkpaftermath1.jpg

bkpaftermath2.jpg