Black replacement module Face plates?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalkhir

Reaction score
Anyone know where you can purchase the black face plates? I heard they are available but have been unsuccessful locating them. Any help would be appreciated.

Thx

i purchased two of the them,one for my SL+ module and one for my ULTRA module.they look totally killer.i like 'em better than the stock chrome ones.the black faceplates are much easier to read,also...you can have any mts dealer/retail store,in your area,place an order for you.if you dont have any "mts-carrying" music stores,locally,you can place an order with Anthony @ Brookdale Music/Naperville,Illinois(phone # 630-983-5100)...or contact forum member,"RD/Rich".he can help you with obtaining the black RANDALL faceplates.he's a great guy and a huge plus for Randall Amps & this forum!!!

You can also get in contact with user okstrat (Pete). He does custom faceplates. He's pretty busy, but you might want to ask him.

Do a search for him in the forums and he has a link in his sig for some of his handy work.

Thomas

Call Tim McCarthy at Randall 1-800-877-6863 ext 5120 and order from him directly. They are $3.50 each.....can't beat that.

I just called and placed my order for black faceplates for all of the modules.
The 'Modern' is discontinued, so that one is not available and they have 'Treadplate' instead of 'Recto' available.
No black faceplates for the Signature Series modules (I wish the Brahma was black...)...
The price of $3.50 was apparently an error - congrats if you got 'em for that price. They were $7.50 for me, but worth it.
We'll see how they look when they arrive.

yeah,i've got BLACK Randall faceplates for ALL my modules,now,and i love 'em...get them while they're available!!!

well,i can shoot a photo of one or two of my black faceplates,tonite or tomorrow,for ya.actually,if i can figure out how to post them to this forum thread,the rest of the guys can see what they look like too!!! ...any tips on how to post photos on here are welcome...or,jimosity,PM you're e-mail addy and i'll send you the pics,directly,then you could post them on here,if you want...btw,i dont own a MODERN module,myself...thanks!

I actually have an free image hosting application installed on my webserver so that people can create an account and upload pics and then it generates the BBCode (code used on message boards to display images) for you so you can just paste the code and show the pic.

Go here ->
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=2799

Sorry this is the only pic I have of the black faceplates (and cream chicken heads. Just so you know there isn't a black faceplate for the Modern. They were "discontinued" before we ordered the new faceplates.

BlurryRackPic.jpg

with stock MTS knobs,or not,the BLACK faceplates look even better "in person".hopefully,my digital camera can snap a great picture of one of mine...great thing about 'em is that the BLACK faceplates hide fingerprints much better than the CHROME ones! i still like the original chrome faceplates,though.

Even though the module is discontinued we still have them so if anyone is looking, just hit me up.

I found a pic, this one is w/ black chicken heads.

RandallBlackModPanelwCHK.jpg