• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Don't Miss out on this opportunity!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Daddy

Reaction score
We spent so much time packing modules for shipment and answering PMs and emails last night that we didn't get the opportunity to take pictures and post the unclaimed modules to Ebay.

We plan on doing that this evening, so anyone on the fence, please take advantage of the opportunity to haggle over price with us and enjoy the benefits only extended to MTS Forum members. I HATE givin' my money to Ebay!

Thanks for all of your interest!

H

Mattfig said:
Is the kidney modded?
Of COURSE!!!

Too bad you're busy tonight, the wife is cooking on the 'cue and we are having a bunch of misfits over for speaker installation, studio shinanigans and MTS tomfoolery. Not mention LoD21 is going to make a rare appearence actually cutting a guitar track rather than just twiddling knobs on his RM100H. Good times for all! LOL

Hopefully you're available next time!

H

Big Daddy said:
Mattfig said:
Is the kidney modded?
Of COURSE!!!

Too bad you're busy tonight, the wife is cooking on the 'cue and we are having a bunch of misfits over for speaker installation, studio shinanigans and MTS tomfoolery. Not mention LoD21 is going to make a rare appearence actually cutting a guitar track rather than just twiddling knobs on his RM100H. Good times for all! LOL

Hopefully you're available next time!

H

****...I wish so too...Got too much going on and no way to cancel...We're gigging in Livonia next Friday which is kinda nearby you guys if you are around... :) We're playing at the Penalty Box on May 24...

Otherwise, definitely next time!

LoD21 said:
what time you playing? I might try to come out.

I don't know what time we go on but I'll be hanging out all night...We don't usually play these little joints and, believe me, this place is small but sounds really good with a nice PA...As a 5 piece band, we take up significant space and are loud...Should be interesting...

I'll find out a round-about schedule and I don't know the other bands...It's a cool chance to make a few bucks playing local for friends and not trying to "sell **** and schmooze."..Instead, it will be "take hits, drink booze." I apologize in advance for any stage banter that offends... :lol:

Its all good bro. I have been there before many times. Intimate little dive bar. Couldn't feel more at home myself. Drinks are cheap too!