Egnater M4 new-extended

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i definately didnt mean to imply that bruce isnt stand up, because he seems to be on all accounts and that has been obvious to me even though i have been reading this forum for only a week.

still, he put the auction up there so i reported that option here in case someone feels its easier to do it that way. he is selling modules that way as well.

speed2dirt said:
I would be, but someone had to sell me their RM4. :wink: Thanks again!

Haha!! :lol: Speaking of which... it should be there in just a couple days! Let me know when it arrives, ok bud? :D

bruce egnater said:
Not too late to get in on this......

This is really haunting me. I just sold all my rack gear, but really want another M4. Then I have to buy another VHT. Trying to resist because four modular amps is enough... I think...

drewiv said:
This is really haunting me. I just sold all my rack gear, but really want another M4. Then I have to buy another VHT. Trying to resist because four modular amps is enough... I think...
What are you talking about? I have 11 and it's still on my radar! :lol:

The Rossness said:
Is there an FX loop on an M4 or a way to use an fx loop with one?

It would be kind of redundent because it would be located right before the output anyways, or so I've been told. I think thats why they got rid of it in the first place. :)

The end of May cannot come soon enough!! I have 4 eggie duals begging to be played!! :lol:

I'll definitely take one. Just need a bit more info on how to hook up my processor without an effects loop. Also are the dual channel modules switchable via midi? Not switching between modules, but switching between channels.

Since these are getting close to being shipped... is anyone else having anxiety attacks? :lol:

Hamner1... I can only imagine what the rig in your sig sounds like... :lol: 8) Very similar to what I'm currently using... :shock: :lol: