• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale RM4 and RT2/50

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unconventional

Reaction score
Selling as a set for now and we'll see how it goes before I part it out and or put it on the devils auction.

knuckleslammer is my ebay id 100% + fb since 2003

Randall RM4 preamp and RT2/50 power amp. Mint condition both of them. Getting out of electric guitar. Sick of it. RM 4 has the following modules.
DLX (with black clean faceplate, 1086, XTC with 3 cap mod, ultra with 2 cap mod. EL34s and 6L6's, 4 button footswitch. This one does not have the delay problem spoken of recently. This is a newer model, about 4 months old, never gigged, kept at home, safe. If you want the tolex rack, I'll throw that in too but will be looking for another $20 to ship as I'll have to buy a box for that and it's big.

Looking to get 1700 for the whole thing, also includes ART 4x4 power conditioner (2 weeks old) and TC Electronics G-sharp with 3 button foot switch.

PM me if interested. Shipping will be around $70 or so.

Pics later when camera is charged.

unconventional said:
Getting out of electric guitar. Sick of it.

Holy Cow! Does this mean you're turning to acoustic guitar, bass, or no more music?

That's a good price for a killer rig

I would have jumped on this a month ago, but I've already got my amp. Would you consider selling the 1086 alone?

here's the deal. Long ago I had many people telling me to go for it. Well, 20 years later, wife, kids, it's too late. Heavy Metal Band is not going to happen.

I'm always a guitar player no matter what style I'm into. So going back into acoustic type ****. couple acoustic guitars is all I need and I can gig on my own without all the complications. I was insane for thinking what I was thinking when I bought all this ****.

I've been having a lot of depression over this lately. Last night I picked up my blues king and something in my brain snapped. So this is how I work. I'm insane, yes, but I always end up happy somehow.

Also for sale is a xipohos 6 and 7 string. 6 string is black with dime pickup in it, 7 string is outfitted with kill switch and SD blackouts. 7 has a case, 6 does not.

Also have an epi V goth flat black with white pickguard, truss cover and jack cover and dimarzio D-activator in bridge position.

Have some grover tuners (big ones) new in package chrome. $30

some chrome metal pickup holders or whatever they are $15 brand new

Xiphos 7 $600 + shipping
Xiphos 6 $500 + shipping
Epi V $350 + shipping

All without a scratch. Mint condition.

It's never too late to do what ignites your passion. It's cool, however, that you are at least going with acoustic. I have a feeling that you will be missing your metal riffage somewhere down the line.

a.JPG

b.JPG

c.JPG

d.JPG

e.JPG

f.JPG

g.JPG

h.JPG

i.JPG

Kevin,

Is this the same guitar you mentioned here?

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/pi...ps-customized-my-flying-v-fix-kevin-chip.html

No pics yet as my camera is MIA.

Victim : Epiphone Goth Flying V. Non Static Model.

Evidence : upper left back wing corner 1/4" to 1/2" chip.

Since it's flat black, I'm thinking of bondo to fill the 1mm crevace and overpsraying it with flat black. I realize it might not match the flat black of the guitar, but however it's better than staring at the mahogany and chip.

Whadaya think?

I'm just wondering since you left that corner you spoke about in that thread out of the picture? Don't want any of my forum members getting burned, could you please post a picture of that area on the guitar to clarify. Thanks.

No it's a different one. The other one was sent back. I bought this one off EBAY. I changed the pickgard and the pickup. Why, does it look damaged?

Guys, if you have any other questions or need more photos.

I get the feeling that a few folks think I'm wanting to F*** people over. Not the case.

I was asked and posted pictures 5 minutes later.

Nah not at all man, just looking out for my forumites. It's the same model as the one you had posted to have damage done to it so I just wanted to make sure there was full disclosure if that was the damaged one. :) Thanks for clearing it up Kevin. 8)