Framus Cobra

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mailman1971

Reaction score
Ok, most you guys know that I am into the Heavier tones and just scored a new amp. Framus Cobra. This thing is SUPER HIGH gain and crushes everything else I have played thru the years. Has a GREAT clean on it as well. The "crunch" channel is decent but the heart and soul is that lead channel and it makes my Engl Envader sound like a school girl(and that amp is a beast as well!) Just venting on some new gear.
That thing is a wall of death to say the least and its very clear / Dynamic on the chords and articulate. Lead notes just SING!
Who knows......maybe I am just on a honeymoon but this is one bad *******. :twisted:

Mailman1971 said:
Ok, most you guys know that I am into the Heavier tones and just scored a new amp. Framus Cobra. This thing is SUPER HIGH gain and crushes everything else I have played thru the years. Has a GREAT clean on it as well. The "crunch" channel is decent but the heart and soul is that lead channel and it makes my Engl Envader sound like a school girl(and that amp is a beast as well!) Just venting on some new gear.
That thing is a wall of death to say the least and its very clear / Dynamic on the chords and articulate. Lead notes just SING!
Who knows......maybe I am just on a honeymoon but this is one bad *******. :twisted:
I couldn't really get along with the Cobra but didn't spend to much time with her either :D but I agree the lead channal was 3dimensional nice!!!

When I first played it, I didnt really care for it. It was HARD to dial in. After playing with it for a couple hours and learing how it responds
and dialed in with my ears and not my eyes.......POW!!
That thing is DYNAMITE!
:D

haha.....nah....I wish! Just sell some gear to buy more different stuff. Just sold off my Esp Skull and snakes and was itching for a new tone. **** that You tube and Ebay!!! It sounds way better in person that what you see there. Decent price for high end kick *** German amp.

Those Cobra heads are a beast... the gain is ridiculous, I'm suprised that they aren't noisier because the gain they kick out is just ridiculous!

According to the guys from The Absence, they respond really well to a Maxon OD808 with the ISP Decimator for a noise gate ;)