• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT 2009 Martin HD28

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGKAHUNA

Reaction score
Here is my 2009 Martin HD28. I got this less than an year ago and I paid a little over $2599 for it new. I had it professionally set up by Dan Erlewine and that alone was over $500. It has very little playing time on it. Comes with the hard shell case, Martin strap and I'll throw in my extra string sets. The wood smells awesome :D . I'll say the Trade value is about $2100 and $2000 ships it FedEx from my place in the Phils to your door. Reasonable offers will be considered. I am also interested in trades. Here are some things I would trade for:

Guitars (Looking to upgrade the quality of my collection):
Caparison Horus or TAT - Really GASn hard for one of these right now
Charvel's
EBMM JP6
Les Paul
I am not well versed in all of the details of some of these guitars so give me some time to research if you make an offer.

Amps:
Fortin Cali Mod Marshall. I would also consider a trade+cash deal for an early 80's Marshall JCM800 to use as a platform.
Bogner Uberschall - I am not well versed in the differences so just let me know what you got
I am open to offers so dont hesitate to offer something interesting. As stated above just give me some time to research your offer.

As far as trades go I would need it to be even up or I would need to come out on the positve side of a trade+cash deal. As always cash is king. I am headed overseas to work on July 6 and hope I can work out a deal prior.

As most here know I am a US Citizen Living in the Philippines. If we work out a trade deal I'll pick up the shipping on my end to get the guitar FedEx to you and you would pick up the shipping on your end to my place in the US. This will keep the shipping fare as it would be CONUS shipping rates for you. If its a cash sale I will absorb the shipping cost minus what it would cost to ship it CONUS. We can agree on a CONUS rate and that's all you'll pay. I have accepted that due to my location I will have to eat the majority of the shipping.

Here is a pic. I will work on getting more up when the weather gets better. My camera is **** but can produce a decent pic on a sunny day.

SDC10405.jpg